View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:07 PM   #1023
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dura View Post
I also prefer Moon plus nowadays; vertical scroll, nice backgrounds, and better adjustable theme colors (bot day and night in one theme) but the most irritating thing about Mantano; it worked perfectly a year ago, since then there were lots and lots of updates that seemed to do nothing much except bring new bugs.
A week ago I had a long journey, and suddenly Mantano refused to open any book. That did it, I had Moon+ on my reader too, tuned it and preferred it since then, despite the 3 or 4 updates since then (one of them cured the bug, not sure about the rest) for Mantano.
Nevertheless, Mantano is a nice reader, was my favorite for a long time, but there are some overactive minds behind it lately.
I like TSS too! Also the color themes are really nice. It is easy to make font size bigger or smaller. Boomarking takes too many steps though, I wish you could just click the top right corner.
new is offline   Reply With Quote