View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:34 PM   #334
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoldlyDubious View Post
No. It means that you have to trust every person you give your files to, and ASK THEM TO AVOID GIVING AWAY YOUR FILES TO OTHER PEOPLE. If they can be trusted, they will comply; if they can't, you should not have given them your files, and you may have to pay for your error.
That is absurd. I cannot control someone's future behavior. I cannot know for a certainty if my trust has been misplaced, until the person breaks my trust.

You also continue to ignore that a person may simply be careless, or that a computer might be hacked.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote