View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 01:36 PM   #11
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Relax, DixieGal. It's as easy or as hard as you want to make it. If you download a text from Gutenberg and just strip our the legaleze at the beginning and end, it can take as little as 5 minutes once you've set up the tool you want to use. If you add a nice Table of Contents or illustrations or fix some formatting issues, it can take longer. I've spent up to 8 hours on one but that's only because I had the time to spend and felt that it would be useful to do so and I rather enjoyed doing it, too. Usually, it's an hour or two for me. Don't do more than you want to because it's always possible to turn an effort into a chore that's unpleasant.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote