View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 11:33 PM   #4
pyatrus
Enthusiast
pyatrus shares his or her toyspyatrus shares his or her toyspyatrus shares his or her toyspyatrus shares his or her toyspyatrus shares his or her toyspyatrus shares his or her toyspyatrus shares his or her toyspyatrus shares his or her toyspyatrus shares his or her toyspyatrus shares his or her toyspyatrus shares his or her toys

Device: Nexus 7 (2013); Sony PRS-505; Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
Thank you all for your replies and suggestions.

For me (and I verified it today) Calibre v.0.6.46 is the most recent version that will create the catalog for me (1310 items in 11 min, 11 sec). Something was changed after that that breaks my catalog. I've tried the v.0.7.0x versions and none of them work. I went back and tried some of the later v.0.6.xx versions and the most recent version that works for me is v.0.6.46. I guess when I have a day or two to kill, I'll try the hacks that the pointer goes to. . . :-)

I guess with "progress" we lose some things (e.g., my custom news feeds as well).

PS I think the current Calibre version numbering is missing a zero, e.g., v.0.7.0.2, not v.0.7.2 (if it is to be consistent with previous releases and so that the file name sort will work).
pyatrus is offline   Reply With Quote