View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 03:32 PM   #65
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by nboshart View Post
"When it arrives" being the emphasis there. It's been what, a year since they've promised release? I remember heavy speculation the QUE would be out soon at BookNet Tech Forum 2009. And next month Mirasol will have a partner too, right?

Absolutely they missed a mark and they know it. They should have been out a year ago but their firmware just wasn't ready and neither were some of the electronics. I did actually get my hands on one during a walk with a company exec at SID a couple weeks ago and I came away impressed with the improvements made in responsiveness and speed since I last held one at CES. It worked just like I hoped it will without any of the bugginess I saw at CES.

Mirasol actually does have a partner they will be announcing shortly. That partner will be bringing device to market before the end of the year. Mind you Im assuming its true because its what they were telling EVERYONE at SID and they were very happy about it.

sorry for the slightly off-topic conversation folks
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote