View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 08:15 PM   #6
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
Katsunami's DejaVu-eink.ttf suffers from this problem. So, I guess it should be some other thing.
Do you mean the one referred to as DejaVu Fat but internally named as DejaVu Serif Version 2.33 OpenType Layout, TrueType Outlines?

I have that family loaded on my Aura HD and all 4 members (reg, italic, bold, bolditalic) work OK for me. The file extensions are all .ttf
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote