View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:16 PM   #100
KindleChickie
Connoisseur
KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DX, iPad 2, Kindle 3, Nook simple touch
I rarely reread, but I will rebrowse a book (like previous in a series before the next release.)

I care mildly about DRM, just not enough to rant and rave or get my blood pressure up. Too much else in my life takes priority of my emotions right now.

"If you havin' book problems I feel bad for you son, but I got 99 problems and DRM aint one". bastardized from Jay Z.
KindleChickie is offline   Reply With Quote