Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #124
Kappafun
Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony eReader PRS-600, Kobo Vox
I've had my 16GB Nexus 7 for a week now and as a reader it is great. I use the Kobo app mostly (I previously had a Kobo Vox) and have used Aldiko and the Google Reader. I previously have used the Sony PRS-600 reader. My wife has an iPad 2.

As a tablet the processor speed and graphics performance are wonderful. Compared to the Kobo Vox the touch screen is much better, but I don't know if it an issue with the touch screen or performance related. The quad-core processor seems to be great. I've downloaded some apps and they all seem to work fine (I also have an Android phone).
Kappafun is offline   Reply With Quote