View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 10:25 AM   #14
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
901 on XP SP3

2 items (bugs?)

1) I updated the CSS
margin-top: to .5em; (from 0

Bookview would not show the change. I exited and reloaded (after checking in the stable version) and it now showed the change.

2) Sigil is now not remembering the Main Window position between uses. (I run multi-head with the main editing done on Portrait oriented, Monitor 3 and detached Bookbrowser and TOC on Monitor 2. MR is on Monitor 1 ) The detached windows are where I left them.