View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 10:53 AM   #34
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
Ah, little grasshopper. You don't understand. You don't see the cricket.

Apple's farm is the "Apple Mystique!"
The idea that Apple is wonderful, magical, and ""special.""

The last iPhone was not so much a big deal. Oh wait, there is Siri! Apple wins again, but not at the big Mobile Show as I mention a few threads away. But still Siri distracts from a "less than ""best in the show experience"" and actually a disappointment from Apple fans as well.
Apple makes products that work better than competing products for many people.

I know from your previous posts that you like to pretend that these people have somehow been fooled by Apple into thinking that they are satisfied with their products. But I think we both know that that's a bunch of nonsense. My workplace has not begun using iPads because they are "magical." Nor have many people been disappointed by the new iPhone, as far as that goes.

Quote:

Now we are on tether hooks again waiting for the magician to remove the curtain.
"Tenterhooks"
Quote:

Wait the magician is gone. What is behind the curtain? A device that will drain more and more money from the faithful Apple customers once they purchase it. Data is no longer cheap! Unless Apple has some new really wonderful data deal with Verizon and AT&T and others, the new iPad may just be another very expensive paper weight. Pretty though!
Why do you pay so much attention to Apple products? And why do you think *you* have the ability to see behind the curtain? And where do you get the idea that the best-selling smartphones in the world are only bought by the "faithful?"
Quote:

Losing the farm means "disappointment" and the loss of the "magic illusion."

Money in the bank is great. That part of the "old" magic will last longer than the illusion.
The only point to these fact-free posts seems to be to make you feel superior to Apple fans. Is it working?