View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 09:17 PM   #13
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Do you have other books on your account that she might like? If so then I am sure she would prefer the convenience of easy access to the archive then having to register and deregister all the time. I am assuming that the two of you can work out a way to deal with paying for each of your books.

My Husband does not read much but if he did we would share an account. I don't care if he knows that I read the occasional erotic novel or if he did the same. Other then that we have similar tastes in books (when he does read) and we share our money so I don't see that as being a problem.
hmm...

Yeah, I have some non fiction books that she likes. Besides computer, I like non fiction novels, self help books (she like those also) and pet behavior books (for our beloved Rosa, a 1 year old crazy doberman, lol)

She really loves Magazines, that's why I bought the iPad, plus the ability to read some PDFs I have.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote