View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 07:20 AM   #7
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
There is no provision to "cancel" a job. You have to select the job and click Stop selected job or just click on Stop all non-device jobs. .
that is exactly what I did , twice, in both cases the status then jumped to 100%, inside of job details. & calibre then reported no jobs active, so I closed it.

maybe the conversion process can only stop at certain "waypoints" & thus just kept going.

I've since read, elsewhere, that this specific book (7Mb PDF) does not convert well in calibre or via other routes.

I'm not fussed about further debugging but it was calibre v7.19, I think< running in 32bit Vista. I have since updated it to 7.22. the process names both began with pdfto..
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote