View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 09:50 PM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by europas_ice View Post
It sounds like you've actually got a Kindle 2 in your hands to look at! That's great! I was wondering if you could tell me a little more about how the navigation works on the Kindle 2. I have a Sony, and not a Kindle 1, so comparisons to Kindle 1's navigation won't be too useful to me. Would the joystick be useful if there's an opportunity to use it like a mouse on a webpage?
That is a good question. I wish I'd thought to try the joystick with the web browser. I only had access to a Kindle at the event. I couldn't take one home with me.

The cursor isn't like a mouse cursor. It's more like moving around a menu with your arrow keys.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote