View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:36 AM   #12
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Not sure where you got that EA's official Scrabble isn't multiplayer. When I start up one of the modes is "Play Facebook and Origin friends." You do have to belong to one of those networks though.

I agree WWF is fun. I imagine some people complain about the bonus tile layout. Being raised on Scrabble it does feel wrong and somehow weaker.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote