View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #8
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnstone View Post
I had the same problems with my Kobo Touch. Tried everything (different computers, different cables etc.) and finally contacted the customer service. They recommended a factory reset, but with no results. In the end it seemed that the USB port of the Kobo was broken and I could exchange it for a new one at the shop where I bought it!
This is the problem I was trying to rule out because:
1. I am out of warranty, and
2. It was a gradual problem. When things break, they tend to stop working suddenly and completely.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote