View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 08:19 AM   #1
bonjurkes
Enthusiast
bonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Kİndle Touch v5.3.2
Amazon Kindle Covers

Here I am with another question. I couldn't find cover/case section on the forum so I hope it is proper place.

I am also looking for case/cover for Kindle. I had a look at Amazon for case/covers but so far couldn't find anything good.

1-)Amazon's cover with light is too expensive (imho) and I read that light get's broken easily. So it's not an option for me. And I also read that it's not really made with good quality material, just some thin stuff.

2-) Other leather covers are either bad quality leather, or smelly, and most important part, leaves some mark on back of kindle (because of leather I think). And I read that covers with magnets damage Kindle but also on other sites it's written that it doesn't damage to Kindle at all.

So I am looking for a good cover (preferred leather) that you use or you can recommend because it looks like buying cover is harder than buying Kindle.

edit: I am looking for Kindle Touch covers

Last edited by bonjurkes; 04-07-2012 at 09:19 AM.
bonjurkes is offline   Reply With Quote