View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 10:37 PM   #16
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlman112 View Post
Agreed - I bought a Kobo Touch when they came out, but only recently started using it- it wont work with anything but what I buy from Kobo itself, making it effectively useless to me.
That is absolutely not true, most of my books come from different book stores and public domain websites and all of the books that I have tried have worked. Could you be more specific about what won't work?

I really like the Kobo Touch, I did have to return my first one because it had a hardware defect, the customer support is not very good but not horrible and they replaced my Kobo Touch for free. Last year I had to return my Kobo-1 because I had some problems (After a year so I wasn't terribly upset about it) and they replaced it for free also.

So if you do have to deal with Kobo support just remember to be patient and they will reply back to you, it took about 2 days in between responses for me.

Last edited by The Terminator; 01-26-2012 at 10:41 PM.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote