View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 02:48 AM   #41
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
I hope not. Reading the reviews here of the new nook, it seems there is still not a quality competitor for Sony.

I am still hoping that when the reviews come in for the kobo touch, that we will finally have an alternative to the admittedly premium priced Sonys.

Delphin, as for your comments, I have never had to update my 650. I do not use allow DRMd books to touch my reader, so I have encounters none of the problems you describe.

For me, Sony just got it right the first time.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote