View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 09:31 AM   #7
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
I like WinCE, but it's like the red-headed stepchild of Microsoft operating systems. Had MS developed and supported it with their full resources it could have been a really killer mobile os, sadly that wasn't meant to be.
But it, together with Mobipocket Reader (another awesome application that wasn't supported as it should have been), does a terrific job providing me with an ebook reader (even though I have to strip DRM and convert, if I ever would buy an epub book).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote