View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 11:46 AM   #8
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by akira28 View Post
Marcy,

The instructions were a little vague that came with the install files. You install the files from the command line on your PC while your PD is attached. You navigate to the folder using the "cd" command. From there you can use "adb install xxx.apk".

For instance if you open your PC's terminal and have your folder on your destkop, assuming your terminal opens to your name home directory, you would then type:

cd Desktop/<Name of folder>

where the name of the folder probably begins with "Hack... ". To be sure you are there type "dir" at the prompt to see a list of the items. If you see those .apk's then you can type the install command.
Hi akira-

I tried that too out of desperation, but I navigated to the folder on the device I had put those files in! Argh.

Thanks again! I never could have figured this out with you.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote