View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 12:48 AM   #42
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I agree with what you said but the HDX is a big upgrade from the HD. I think soon maybe in two years Amazon will have to rethink their tablet. Right now they are still in its infancy stage.

We now have a screen that can rival any eReader. I think the tablet is as thin as it can get. It's really light! I mean when I hold it I would say the K3 weighs more even though the specs say different you wouldn't know it.

This blue haze they forgot to mask isn't going to fly with alot of people. That is one big reason to go with a Nexus instead. Next year they will find a way to fix it or mask it.

The UI sucks hands down. It is marginally better than the Original Kindle Fire but it's super clutter and there is buy me menus everywhere it makes me feel like I am living in a store.

Let me arrange my tabs please! Not that would be awesome!

Books | Audiobooks | Docs | Music | Videos | Apps | Games | Shop

Right now I feel pretty lost when I am navigating my way through.

Like if i am in Docs there is a Back to Books button but there is a button in Books to get to Docs. I get lost in the process!
Agree with that! the Nexus 7.2 is the first Android device I've owned that didn't have a rewritten UI (Fire and Fire HD) or a bunch of carrier crap added to it (Moto phone). It is actually a huge improvement to have an Android device without all that added crap and marketing stuff. Plus the Fires don't have USB host capability.