View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 06:07 PM   #20
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamzilla View Post
Just out of curiosity, are these just random book samples that are downloading to your nook all the time or are these the samples that B&N adds to your account when you first register your device?
Randomly. Not counting when I first registered my Nook I've had samples added to my library and sent to my Nook twice now. Not been able to discern a pattern of when or what (other than first registering a Nook) causes the samples to be added.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote