View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 08:25 PM   #24
Dngrsone
Almost legible
Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Tab A (2017), Likebook P78
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
This is an interesting thread, and has made me wonder.

I wonder: should I stop listening to Wagner's or Gesualdo's music? Are there any artists whose paintings I should no longer look at or architects whose buildings I should not enter because of their actions or beliefs?

Or does the principle apply only to writers? And if so, why?
I think the intent in the case of this thread is to not support the artists in question by not buying (reading) their works.

I the case of Wagner and Gesualdo, both artists are long dead, and they do not benefit from sales of their respective pieces.

As for Zimmer-Bradley, while she is dead, the proceeds go not to her children (vicitms of abuse), but to her Secretary/Partner who may not aided but certainly seems to have abetted.
Dngrsone is offline   Reply With Quote