View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:04 AM   #358
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerb View Post
The reason why I posted my query here is that there is someone who has already modified the plugin to solve this matter (see by the very end of the entry). Unfortunately, his modified plugin does not work for me and he does not offer support, which is why I was wondering whether this could be made "official"

http://dsandrei.blogspot.fr/2012/07/koboish-ebooks.html
I would be interested in plug-in that Kepubed ePub files and others have expressed similar views in the past.
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote