View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 03:03 AM   #12
thp1017
Connoisseur
thp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kobo, KT, KGlo, H2O, Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgweb View Post
-To hide the wishlist I have to open a book every time I turn on the kobo.
There was some specific reason for this, related to how nickel started, or the easiest way to hook in to nickel - there were more detailed explanations in the thread from the original plugin.

I know there has been debate about whether to leave in sleep mode all the time, or turn off - but I tend to turn off (I read for a few hours in the evenings and on weekends, and leaving the KT in sleep mode for, say, 20+ hours just doesnt make sense to me), so as awesome as it is, I've never really gotten to use the plugin. Would love to have something that worked on startup, rather than after opening the library or a book
thp1017 is offline   Reply With Quote