View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #30
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle2Be View Post
I don't really see what the problem is. Paperback books hit an expiration, why shouldn't digital? Of course, I'm assuming the limit is a reasonable number per area, which may not be the case.
If HarperCollins had requested 100 lends I could agree. I might not like it but I could agree. I do know that I have read MMPB books much more than 26 times per copy. That's just greedy. I bet these jackasses don't read.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote