Thread: Accessories Need some suggestions
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
LUW
Ex-paperboy
LUW began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Arrow Need some suggestions

Guys, I need some suggestions. I just got my K3, and I'm loving it!
Already updated to 3.03 (substantial page-turn improvement) and installed a hack for custom screensavers. But I definitively need a hard cover for it. I have big hands, and on it's own the K3 is too thin. Of course I also want to give it more protection, so there's where a hard cover would make it even better. And since I'm at it, a light source would also be nice.

I went to Amazon first, but the problem with me from Brazil buying from them is that on checkout I'm charged beforehand with duties (that not always are charged over imported goods) and taxes, amounting to just 100% ( ) more over my order. So I would like to find somewhere else to buy these accessories from.

I was thinking about the so called "Kindle Lighted Leather Cover", where I would kill two birds with one stone, but I read reviews on Amazon about other cover styles that do not use the hinge system that the lighted cover (and also the regular leather cover) may break the hinges and so far the frame - this supposedly happen to the K2. Is this a legit concern, and I should get a different style of cover, or not a problem with a K3?

Can anyone suggest a web store that ships internationally where I can find these kind of accessories?
LUW is offline   Reply With Quote