View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #37
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I'm not Peter, but I can tell you it is gone from epubs only. I actually like them, so I am glad that I have a format that has titles.
Actually it makes more sense to have the firmware allow a user to turn it on or off regardless of whether it is a kepub or epub! The limitations that Kobo is so bound and intent on sticking us with are just stupid. It makes more logical sense to give the user, ultimately the ones that really matter, the ability to turn on or off these features/options. Especially when I think the number one complaint from the majority is the ability to control what we want. This way the ones that like that feature/option get to enjoy it and the ones that don't like a particular feature/option can turn it off and forget about it for the rest of their life if its so desired! Why a simple line or two of coding seems to be so difficult for the kobo programmers to implement is beyond me!

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote