View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #71
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
Mobileread...books are quite easy to take with you. Stone tablets, perhaps not Yes, I prefer ebooks too but an actual book is OK sometimes.
that sums up my position, too - I tend to prefer ebooks for practicality, as these days I am travelling quite a bit, and I am afraid that an ordered pbook will get to me after I've left, but in general I do not mind pbooks. In fact, several of my nominations have been pbooks, as I guess like most of us I first think of the book and check availability later.

I'd rather we did not veto any format just because of the format, after all this is a book club, so I'd be happy if we prioritised the content, rather than the vehicle - not to mention that being scattered in different countries, what is an ebook in one place may not be available elsewhere, as we know.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote