View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 10:53 PM   #1
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
John Grisham / Mary Higgins Clark Books

Throwing this out there to see what sticks...

I recently got my mom into eReading and I try to keep her in a steady supply of books she'll like. Problem is, our reading tastes are totally different, so I have a bit of a difficulty ferreting out new books for her.

She really like John Grisham books and Mary Higgins Clark mysteries. She hates sex scenes and swear words.

Can anyone recommend any good free eBooks that might fit in those categories? If she likes the author, I'll happily buy more for her, but I'd like to find some freebies to start her on until I get a better feel for her tastes.

Much thanks to anyone who responds.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote