View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 07:37 AM   #15
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I hope it is an Eink device with no LCD touch screen. There needs to be a serious competitor to the Kindle.

From the article:

Quote:
... Nook tablets now command about a quarter of the e-book reader market, Barnes & Noble says, trailing only Amazon.com Inc.'s /quotes/comstock/15*!amzn/quotes/nls/amzn AMZN +0.77% Kindle, which analysts contend accounts for most of the remaining three quarters of the rapidly growing market.
By "Nook tablets", I take it they mean the Nook Color? I'm surprised the Nook (EInk) has so little market share.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote