View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:37 PM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by duskdawns View Post
Which device are you looking for? Some time ago I was doing research on an ebook reader only available in Korea, and stumbled upon an English page on their website with product and contact info. Have you tried looking for something similar for the device you are looking for? If they have an e-mail address for inquiries, you could try contacting them directly to see if they would accommodate your purchase request. I'm sure they have someone there who can read and respond in English.
There are several devices that I'm interested in, and I did try contacting each company directly. The only one who responded doesn't want to ship it outside Korea.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote