View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 10:17 PM   #24
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon View Post
Looking at Richard Curtis' blog entry is particularly interesting in light of my experience over at Baen. They ask $6.00 for single copies of most of the books they have available -- the eReads books available there are also $6.00. But when I include discounts for buying bundles, I see that my average cost per book is about $3.40. And the word back from Baen is that they're happy with ebook sales...

Xenophon
yep, i think this is why a lot of us tend to roll our eyes at ebooks priced at 20€.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote