View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 08:55 AM   #8
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
This may sound funny but just recently I ran into a similar problem with a larger book. The Sherlock Holmes Omnibus. I tried loading it in a variety of ways and it would shut off the reader or hang it. The solution was to remove the SD card I had in there. Even though originally and in several incarnations I had the LRF in the 505's internal memory the Reader would not open that book if the SD card was present. Perhaps a part of the internal RAM being used for both the info/index on the SD card and the book being opened was overflowing.

Since I don't know if you are using a MMS/SD card or not I don't know if this relates to your problem, but I thought I would mention it.

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote