View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 11:53 PM   #1462
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92; Onyx Boox i86ML; Kobo Aura H2O; Dasung Paperlike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximiliane View Post
Hi everyone, I'm a new user of M92 and was wondering whether I have to install the latest update (I got it like one week ago). I downloaded the zip but it appears to have a password? Thanks a bunch.
You don't need to extract the contents of zip, so no need of password.

Check the change log of updates to know if you have the latest version or not. Also there are two patches for multitasking, which isn't included in the latest update, you can check that too
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote