View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #401
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
So we will do things a bit different this weekend. Instead of asking what you all bought this week. What books did you buy this week that you were the most excited about?

You can still lists all your purchases if you want.

I bought this week:
  • Silver Shadows by Sylvie Kurtz
  • Sweet Starfire by Jayne Ann Krentz
  • Awaken Me Darkly by Gena Showalter
  • Lady Lissa's Liaison by Lindsay Randall
  • McCade's Miracle by Nancy Fraser & Patti Shenberger
  • The Kandesky Vampire Chronicles Boxed Set by Michele Drier
  • Dead or Alive by Mallory Rush
  • Rebel Charm by Patricia Rice
  • Imperfect Rebel by Patricia Rice
  • Wish Upon a Cowboy by Maureen Child (Time Travel)
  • Dark Nights Dangerous Men Box set

I think the Patricia Rice's books and the Mallory Rush were the ones I was excited to get on sale. I don't usually buy from B&N but I couldn't pass it up.

Now my unusual purchase for the week is The Kandesky Vampire Chronicles Boxed Set. On sale for $0.99 I read the sample and I liked the voice of the heroine.

Last edited by Blossom; 05-19-2013 at 06:17 PM.