View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 01:03 PM   #12
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
To search for indexing; always by random search. But you've ruled out that problem.

Well, if a few days without the cover doesn't help, I would call Amazon. And if it helps also call them for a refund for the cover.
Perhaps they will ask to look inside your Kindle (did it with mine), suggest/push the 3.0.3 update, or give you a replacement.

Excuse me for asking the very obvious: you're sure the Kindle is fully charged? Battery-indicator doesn't always tell the truth about it.
Good luck again.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote