Thread: iPad non functional
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
lilman
Addict
lilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
Only problem I've had with my iPad was once the battery was under 10% and I wanted to run it completely out to do a full charge. I left a video running and walked away. About an hour later I went to check that the iPad should have run out of battery by now but instead the screen was frozen on the video. No matter what I did I couldn't turn off the iPad or get off that frozen video screen. The battery eventually gave out after a few hours and the iPad returned to normal after a charge.

So I've had a problem powering it off but never a problem powering it on. I would just chalk it up to random electronics behavior for now. If it happens repeatedly then you should bring your iPad to Apple for repairs.
lilman is offline   Reply With Quote