View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 07:06 AM   #14
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo81 View Post
well i emailed a week ago regarding your international returns policy. ive still had no reply so after a few more days i think another company will be getting my custom.
I too emailed both sales and support without response. Well I can thank the user wallcraft for pointing me in the right direction, http://robertbez.blogspot.com/2009/0...s-outside.html gives a quick overview. Seems you pay for shipping to Astak and they ship it back to you. From what I am seeing Astak are responding to people who have purchased and pre-purchase enquiries are seeming to be ignored. Kind of sad.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote