View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 02:19 PM   #3
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I'll have to say that they have, but mainly because I'm not willing to pay full list price for a eBook as I might have been for a paper book.

I like to skim through books by new authors before buying them to see whether I like the style, so as this is not possible in eBooks, I tend to be more conservative in what I buy.

Now this goes out of the window when the Prices are low ($5 or less) or there is a massive sale . Then I've found that I'm more willing to spend the money as if I don't like it, its not that big a deal.

The problem i've been running into is that a lot of the books I'll like to buy are not available as eBooks
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote