View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #1
PrinceNothing
PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle Somethingorother
Flashing Demo Units of Kindle DX and Kindle (Ink?)

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums. I'm a dumpster diver and on one of my trips I fished out two Kindle units. I was ecstatic. But now I'm hoping to turn these demo units into fully functioning units. Can somebody point me in the right direction to getting these working?

The first one is a Kindle "6 display which i guess is called "Ink" and the other one is clearly labeled on the box as DX. Any help is appreciated!

Edit: I'm not particularly versed in this sort of thing, so explaining it as if to a child would probably be best. Hopefully it's just stuff to copy paste into cmd but I really have no idea what to expect.

Last edited by PrinceNothing; 12-08-2012 at 06:33 PM.
PrinceNothing is offline   Reply With Quote