View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 06:59 AM   #12
por
Groupie
por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: ONYX M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDay View Post

With regard to the "stylus stops working frequently" issue, for which I've also created a thread, Booxtor told me that this is in fact not supposed to happen and I consquently sent in the device for him to have a look.

I agree that if this issue was persistent, writing could become more than an annoyence by itsself - but if this is indeed a bug which can be fixed, I find the M92 very handy for a pen-and-paper replacement.
Please ManDay share with us if Booxtor was eble to resolve this issue for you, when you get more information.
por is offline   Reply With Quote