View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:48 AM   #22030
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
When we left we drove around the corner and got some Burger King cause we were left STARVING.
If I wasn't on a diet, we WOULD have done the very same thing! We had to pass dozens of restaurants to get back to the car park in the next building. Japan usually puts entire corridors of restaurants together, so you wind up passing dozens of restaurant menu display cases as you walk down the corridor. It was driving me crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
What are you complaining about? The menu seems to have been entirely accurate. Now if it had said "pomme frites" you could have asked for another one!
Today I asked for a second dinner roll and the waitress had to consult the Maitre d'... When he saw that it was for the Foreigner, he said OK... I'm a lot bigger than he is.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote