View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 07:16 PM   #4
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsparrow View Post
Tried the Android Market and it want's to download to my phone. My Vox does not appear on the drop down device list. How did you by pass this?
I just got it again from the slacker site at

http://m.slacker.com/

which directed me to market and then installed from market...it didn't give me a does not recognize...
And yes, I also have TuneIn Radio, different beasts, you can create custom stations with Slacker and cache stations to play offline.
You can get actual radio stations and web stations with Tune In and record to line offline. Caching is very quick with Slacker, you can get several stations with many hours of music within minutes, whereas TuneIn can record to listen offline for hours but in real time.
I like both, I only installed Slacker on the Vox because I already had a subscription for it on my Blackberry.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote