View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:03 PM   #26
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
She's referring to brightness that's app specific. You may want it very dim when reading, but when you exit the reader app, everything else is dim as well with the current setup. Not a good thing. The Kindle Android app and many others have the brightness setting within the app itself for this reason. The NOOKcolor didn't at first, but they eventually included it. Perhaps we'll see the same.
Yep. I can't use Reader app because they removed this. The black theme I see my face in, the Sepia is too washed out and the White is too bright. Good thing I got Mantano! however I love how Topaz books look on the Fire. They look readable!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote