View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 10:09 PM   #61
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Leung View Post
I'm curious why people are excited about the colors. They sell skins for all sorts of gadgets, in a huge selection of colors and designs. Is it because they don't sell skins for lesser-selling e-readers? (I've never used a skin, but people on the Amazon Kindle board are always going on about them, and say they work well.)
You can get pre-sized skins for the Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Sony, and i-anything, but that's about it in the e-reader category. We're excited about the colors because we can't get skins made for our particular reader.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote