View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 06:45 AM   #10
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I bought a 4GB Sandisk for 3.68 in November. I see the price has gone up. The 2GB cards I bought in August were 3.59 each. Looks like the current prices (on Amazon) for 2, 4 and 8 are all roughly the same. So I can see why one might forgo the 2GB and get the 8GB. You'd certainly never run out of room on your Sony.

In any case, I do know of a person who, as a test, filled up a 32GB card in her Sony T2. She said it stalled at more than 8,000 books. She went back to using 2GB cards.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote