View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 06:28 PM   #11
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
I'm baaack (actually, I'm...wait...already used that one). I had some housekeeping to do this morning (yuck; domestic goddess I'm not!) but I finally set up a second library. As I feared, I can't access them through the welcome wizard if hidden unless I unhide them first. Which leads to the next dumb question. Is it possible to have more than one installation of calibre and if so, how?
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote