View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 02:17 PM   #36
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150

The thing about Cherry's works is that she did mostly use real stars (even if she was a bit off on where they were sometimes). I had an interesting conversation with her brother, David Cherry, about the time they put together a map of Union/Alliance space that ended up getting used in a boardgame by Mayfair Games (I have that game, too!)

I have a copy of that map on my personal laptop, but it's in the shop with a busted power switch at the moment. (Good thing I have my iLiad to play with!) I think it appears in several of the books, anyway.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote