View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 02:49 AM   #13
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
The U.S. government and the military have already discovered laptops and the Toughbook. I doubt we can depend on them to support color e-book readers when they already have a workable solution (and a means to pay the high price tag for it).
We have toughbooks every freaking where onboad my ship. They are durable as all hell and can take a beating. I dont see something as fragile as an ereader being used here
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote